If you’re worried that your only option for correcting a crooked smile is cumbersome braces and years of treatment, we've got good news! Invisalign clear aligners can the job done quickly, easily, and with a minimum of disruption to your life.
At Glendale View Dental, all we provide services that improve your oral health and the appearance of your smile. Treating crooked teeth is important because misalignment problems can have a detrimental effect on your oral health. But you don’tt have to sacrifice your appearance to improve your dental health!
Comfortable, Efficient Treatment
There are lots of things to love about treatment with Invisalign:
- Treatment times that usually last months, not years
- Customized Invisalign aligners fit perfectly because they’re designed just for you
- Comfortable plastic material won’t irritate sensitive mouth tissue
- Completely removable – take your aligners out for eating, brushing and flossing, or special occasions
- Discreet – Invisalign aligners are designed to be transparent enough that most people won’t suspect you’re wearing braces
- You’ll stay motivated – Every time you change to the next set of aligners in the series, you’ll actually be able to see the gradual movement of your teeth into their proper position.
How Invisalign Aligners Work
Your Invisalign experience starts with a consultation where we’ll spend some time talking to you about your goals and expectations. Next, Dr. Baha will perform a thorough evaluation including digital x-rays that help him determine the exact position of your teeth and how treatment will proceed.
We’ll take all the information gathered during the evaluation and send it to a special Invisalign lab where your customized aligners will be created. In a couple weeks you’ll come back to our Glendale dental office so we can give you your set of aligners along with precise instructions for their use.
Invisalign treatment uses a series of aligners that are designed to gradually move your teeth into the desired position. Simply wear each set of aligners for two weeks, then move onto the next set. When you change to the next set of aligners you’ll start to notice a subtle change in the position of your teeth. There’s nothing like seeing progress to keep you motivated!
Treatment times with Invisalign vary, but we’ve helped many patients achieve beautiful results in a year or less!
Your Beautiful Smile is Waiting for You
Today, a lot of emphasis is placed on appearance, but the benefits of having a great smile are not just aesthetic. When you’re happy with the way others see you, you feel confident, and that confidence is like a magnet that draws people to you.
Is today the day you take the next step to a smile you’re proud to show off? We’d love to explain more about Invisalign and answer your questions, so please give us a call to arrange a complimentary consultation at Glendale View Dental.